Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Who are we?
StaNation Ltd T/A H-Seventeen (“H-S”, “we” or “us”), company registration number 6773725, is the “data controller” of the personal data you provide to us in relation to enquiries about our services and when registering as a candidate or as a client. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration number Z1589144. You may contact us at the following address:
9 Park Square East
Leeds LS1 2LH
Phone: +44 (0)113 209 1656
Information we collect from you
H-Seventeen may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin.
By submitting your personal data to us, you are confirming that the information you are giving is correct and relates to you.
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with the recruitment and resourcing services you are engaging us to provide. This information is processed by us as follows:
· To provide our services to you;
· To maintain our business relationship, whether you are a candidate, a client or a user of our website;
· To contact you about job vacancies that we believe you may be interested in;
· To enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific jobs;
· To subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
· To match your details with job vacancies and to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you;
· To send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients, with your prior consent via email or sms, in order to apply for jobs;
· To answer your enquiries;
· To advise you of industry news, events, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from such communications;
· To fulfil our contractual obligations with our clients;
· To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal references checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as we do. When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary to deliver the service and we require them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes;
· To trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as we do. When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary to deliver the service and we require them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes;
· We may also disclose your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required to do so by law; and
· From time to time, we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee the services we have agreed to provide you with.
Who has access to your information?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is stored and processed securely. All the personal data we hold about you will be stored and processed by our staff in the UK and in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), which stores data in the U.S. This third party service provider adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws. No third parties will have access to your personal data unless there is a legal obligation for us to provide them with this.
What we do with your information
The personal and sensitive personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. However, in the course of providing our services to you, this information may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is afforded the same level of protection set out in this policy.
What we would also like to do with your information
From time to time, we may wish to send you information on industry news and recommendations about services that may interest you by email. However, we will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. Please note that if you consent to being sent our marketing information via email, then your data will be shared and you will be contacted by the third party organisation GoDaddy who will make this contact on our behalf (https://uk.godaddy.com/) You can change your marketing preferences or unsubscribe at any time by contacting us by email.
How long we keep your information
We would like to keep this data until our client’s job vacancy is filled and to consider you for other current or future positions we are looking to fill. Although we cannot estimate the exact time period, we will not keep your data for longer than 4 years, unless you ask us by email to office@H-Seventeen.com to rectify or delete your data or we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
Any other information you provide to us is deleted from our secure servers once we have completed our contractual obligations towards you.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, disclosure, alternation, unauthorised access or destruction. We do this by having in place a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures. These include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
Non-sensitive personal details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us; any transmission is at your own risk.
Visitors to our website
When you visit our website, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the site; where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies may also be used to track your return visits and to remember your preferences when interacting with the website again.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Without cookies enabled, we can't guarantee that the website and your experience whilst visiting are as we intended them to be.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we hold and process on you is incorrect, under the GDPR, you may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you by contacting us and have it corrected or deleted.
Any information access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to cover our administrative costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can also request the erasure of your personal data in any of the specific circumstances set out in Article 17 of the GDPR. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated.
To contact us about any of your rights, please email office@H-Seventeen.com. Please provide your full name, phone number and email address when you contact us so we can identify you.
If you are not satisfied with our response or you believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
In case you withdraw your consent or object to certain processing activities or delete your profile completely, we may be unable to continue the recruitment process with you.
We may make changes to this Policy any time. Any changes we may make will be posted on this page.
Any questions or comments about this Policy can be sent to:
9 Park Square East
Leeds LS1 2LH
Phone: +44 (0)113 209 1656